Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Checking In

Happy belated Easter everyone!! Life is crazy and it's just awesome! I have not been this busy in I don't know how long and I am loving it! I hate being stagnant and that is what I have been for so long and it just feels like life has a purpose once again.

I have been busy taking care of my own house as well as my moms since her surgery. Joclyn turned 7 on Easter this year! She has also started playing softball and taking swim lessons. I won't dwell on the bad things I at last week... Needless to say I maintained last week.  DONE moving on!!

I am swimming like a fish in the pool and totally loving it! Water is bliss for me.....I didn't get my third run or bike in for the week last week, but that's ok. I think I am doing well so far.

Monday

  • BRICK(Bike and then Run right after)
  • Bike 6 mi- 24mins
  • Run 3.04 mi- 30 minutes

Tuesday
  • Sculpt 30
  • Swam 960 yards- 30 min

Wednesday
  • Bike 12 mi in 55 min

Thursday
  • Upper 20
  • Lower 20
  • Abs 10
  • Swam 1600 Yards- 40 min
Friday
  • HIIT 30

Saturday
  • Fire 60
  • Abs 10

Sunday
  • Rest


I hope you all have a wonderful week!!

No comments: