Tuesday, May 3, 2011

.........

I would love to tell you all that I am so happy right now(I am down almost 3 pounds this week), but I am not.... My husband and I had a huge fight last week and it is still trickling into this week. I cried my heart out last week and yes he is still the unemotional man from the first time we met. I have been through an emotional roller coaster the last few days. My stomach has been in knots since this all started and it hurts so bad, emotionally and physically. 

We have been together for over 8 years now and married almost for 2 of those years. I don't know how this all started, but I am scared to death that we won't get through this. I honestly don't know what to do to help mend this.....

6 comments:

Bari said...

((hugs)) I'm sorry you two are fighting. Just know that it happens in all marriages and you will need to find a way to communicate. It that means talking to your pastor or finding a good therapist, do it. You won't regret it.

lorrie said...

hugs congrats on your weightloss i hope things work out for your mariage ill be keeping you in my thoughts just show your husband you love him and your devotion.

kia said...

HUGS. I am so sorry about whatever happened. I hope the two of you can come together to support one another as you communicate about what need.

Marie said...

{{HUGS}} It is tough to be fighting. Many marriages go through similar struggles. Take the time you need to get through this. Talk about how you feel, if he doesn't want to listen, turn to a friend or family member, just don't bottle up your emotions.

gretablau said...

So sorry to hear that. I hope you come out on the other side. Hang in there.

Adventures as a Small Town Mom said...

I am so sorry. I hope you can work it out. If you need someone to vent to, just ping me.