Monday, April 4, 2011

Before and After Results of Turbo Fire!

Here are my before and after pics! I have 12 weeks of Turbo Fire down! I was originally planning on doing the Advanced after I was finished with the first 12 weeks, but that was before I decided to train for a Triathlon! 

Over all I lost about 6 pounds and 4 inches total! I feel so much more toned and my clothes, well let me tell ya I can fit back into My Old Jeans!!! and lots of other clothes. They even fit more differently than what they did before I was pregnant! 





Before
After(No she isn't crying, she smiling REALLY HARD!)
After

Before

After(Even Bella worked out with me a time or two)



Before
After





3 comments:

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!! You look fantastic.

Sarah said...

That is an incredible change! You look great!

Sarah

Teamarcia said...

Great progress! Congrats!