Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Weigh In 3/23

My running is slowly starting to improve I think. Since the weather was so beautiful a few days last week, I really took advantage of it and ran outside! The first day I couldn't quite make it a full round around the park, which is about a 1/4 mile with out having to slow down to a walk. By Friday though I made it around without stopping! It felt so great! This has been such a learning process because I have never ran before. I think I really need to get a heart rate monitor, so that I can see where I can push myself to go farther. I think I am really ready to step it up another level. I have really stepped it up with my food (that is until the weekend hits).

Now if I could only get some sleep!! For the last few weeks I have not been able to sleep all that well and I'm not sure why. My mom had some extra melatonin, so I am going to try that tonight.

As for the 100 Push-up Challenge I am doing good. I got a few days behind, but I took the 3 week test and I pumped out 26 like they were nothing!!
 
Oh, and by the way.... I finally broke down and bought a brand new bike!!! I will be picking it up later this week!! Will post pictures when I get it!


Here is what I did last week:

Monday
  • HIIT 25
  • Sculpt 30
  • Ran 1.38mi
Tuesday
  • Fire 45
Wednesday
  • HIIT 25
  • Tone 30
  • Ran 1.2mi

Thursday
  • Fire 55 EZ
Friday
  • HIIT 25
  • Sculpt 30
  • Ran 2.14 mi
Saturday
  • Rested
Sunday
  • Fire 30
  • Core 20


Weight:146
Shredded .8 pounds!!!
Thigh- 21- Same
Hips- 35- Same
Waist- 34- -1 inch!
Arm- 11- Same

Goals:
  • Don't let the weekend get me off track!
  • Try and get some sleep! 

5 comments:

Adah said...

your running will get there...I did the C25K training and was really slow (stil lam actually) but each time I get out there it gets easier. Weekends always mess with me too!

Adventures as a Small Town Mom said...

Can't wait to see your post about your bike!

Emily said...

That is an intense exercise routine! Great job.

thingsthatkeepmesane.com said...

That's great! I totally fell off the diet yesterday and today. I'm not really on one though, so I don't know if you can fall off if you aren't on one! Just a bad 2 days! I just followed your old blog, you may wonder why I posted on something from last year! I am tired and wasn't paying attention. Anyway, keep it up, good job! Heather
www.thingsthatkeepmesane.com

runnergirl training said...

Nice job!! Thanks for the follow! :)