Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mamavation Monday 1/24

Last week went fairly well. I did over indulge a few times, but it was better than the week before, so I think that is progress. I have also been tracking my calories and have been doing good with it. I still need to work on getting that into routine though.

Workouts went great last week. I started running again! I haven't ran since November. I think I may have pushed myself a bit to far with it because I started getting shin splints. :( This week I am not going to push myself as much. The reason I started running is because my friend and I committed to running a 5k this summer! You can read my Am I Crazy, Insane, Nuts? post to find out more!

Weight: 150
That's a loss of 1.4 pounds!

Here is my Turbo Fire Schedule for the week: 4

Monday-
Fire 45
Stretch 10

Tuesday-
HIIT 20
Stretch 10
Run

Wednesday-
Fire 45
Stretch 10
Run
Thursday-
HIIT 20
Sculpt 30

Friday-
Fire 55 EZ
Stretch 10
Run

Saturday-
Rest

Sunday-
Core 20
Stretch 40




My goals for this week:
  • Get at least 64 oz of water in a day
  • Eat 5 times a day
  • Track my calories

I hope everyone has a great week!!

I also want to Congratulate all the new Mamavation Moms!!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Looks like a great plan!