Stride Everyday was developed by Wendy Spencer. Wendy is a mom herself and after giving birth she developed occasional leakage. This was a big problem for her because she is an avid runner and skier. She found that pantie liners were just such an inconvenience in her busy life style that she decided to embark on something that would be stylish and a washable Eco-friendly solution to her leakage. That is when she developed OQUOS™ patented fabric technology to put inside panties!
When I received my STRIDE Everyday™ Sport Bikini, they were so soft and silky! I just love the fit of the Sport Bikini in that they move with you. Never once did I get a wedgie while wearing them, in fact I hardly felt that they were there at all. I do have to say that these are by far the most comfortable panties that I have ever had! The liner that is inside of the panties is about as thick as one of the thinnest liners that you would buy at the store, so you don't really even notice that you do have that extra protection.
You can purchase a pair of your own Stride Everyday Panties on their site. Oh, and here is a special prom code that you can also use with your purchase and Save 30% off!
- Enjoy the 30% discount by entering this promo code at check out SIMPLE02 ! Offer expires November 30, 2010!
WIN A PAIR!
Go to Stride Everyday and tell me which Stride Style and color you would choose if you won!
- "Like" Simply Fitting Into Life...and my old jeans on Facebook
- Subscribe to Simply Fitting Into Life...and my old jeans via Email
- Follow me on twitter and tweet the following:
- Blog about the giveaway and leave the URL- 5 entries
- Become a follower of my other blog The Simple Jocabell Life- 3 entries(3 Comments)
- "Like" The Simple Jocabell Life on Facebook- 3 entries(3 Comments)
- Subscribe via Email to The Simple Jocabell Life- 3 entries(3 Comments)
- Subscribe to Mom Audience- 3 entries(3 Comments)
Giveaway open to US and Canada only please. Please use separate comments for each entry. Include an email in the comments if it is not available in your Blogger profile. Winner will be chosen via Random.org. Ends November 10, 2010 at 11:59 est.
I would like to thank Stride Everyday for giving me a chance to review these wonderful panties!
*Disclosure: I received a pair of panties and was not compensated in any way to write this post. This is my true, Simple & honest review of these great panties.