Here was my week:
- Monday- Walked to the Park and walked/ran around it 3 times(Just found out that it is a 1/2 mile! so I went 1.5 miles around the park + the walk there & back!)
- Tuesday- I was not in the best of spirits so I took a day of, but still ate and drank good.
- Wednesday- Cleaned my house from top to bottom, took just about all day.
- Thursday- Did 90 minutes of Yoga and felt great!
- Friday- Was not as sore as I was after doing Yoga, like I was last week, waahooo!! I walked in the evening and took the dog. He was a great motivator, kept pulling me to go further, then towards the end I had to keep pulling him so we could make it home.
- Saturday- Walked to the park and went around 2 times(1 mile).
- Sunday- Cleaned out my Jeep.
Here are my stats for this week:
Left Thigh- 24.5
Right Arm- 13.5
Left Arm- 13.5
- Keep drinking lots of water
- Keep eating better
- Work on meal planning
- Keep exercising more
- Comment on all Mamavation posts
This week's blogging carnival is sponsored by Gruve Solution! I would so love to win this! You can also follow them on twitter @Gruvesolution.
I also want to send out a big Congrats to @RachelSteffen for being the Sista of the Week!! You Rock it Girl!