Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My New Blog!

Welcome to Simply Fitting Into Life...and my old jeans! I am so glad that you are here to see me transform my body so that I can fit back into my old jeans!

So what do you think? What kind of graphics would you like to see here? I am working on the background and header because I don't think that it really fits my blog theme. I have been playing with Adobe Illustrator trial and I am having so much fun with it! When the trial is over though I am gonna have to cry because I sure don't have the money buy it. Hey, maybe Adobe will give it to me for free. LOL Yeah, I see that happening.

For now go check out My Story.

1 comment:

Me said...

I found out I am diabetic very recently so I am on the path to a new me. I hope to fit in my old jeans someday soon as well. I know it isn't easy.

I am a new follower from FMBT.

Michelle