- Monday- I did 30 minutes on the elliptical, and eat well.
- Tuesday- I walked to the park and all around town for about 2 hours. (Hopefully my pedometer gets here soon) Ate well.
- Wednesday- I did 90 mins of Yoga for the first time in almost a year. Ate well.
- Thursday- VERY sore form Yoga so I took a break.
- Friday- Still sore from Yoga...
- Saturday- Did a little walking.
- Sunday- Went to family reunion and ate stuff that I really shouldn't have. I ate some cake and about 15 mins later was feeling like crap! It's weird how that stuff can just make you feel like you are in such a fog... I drank a whole bunch of water(32 oz) after that and started feeling a bit better.
- Sunday Night- The hubby gave me a really good work out! *)
- Eating cake will make you feel like crap!! Don't Eat the Cake!
- Even if you are sore after a work out the day before, push yours self to do something!
All week I did great with my water goal. I drank more than 64 oz a day. I did better this week with eating healthier, other than Sunday. I exercised more than I have in over a year. Over all now that I am really thinking about it I didn't do all that bad. I did get a wake up call though... At my reunion my uncle asked me I was pregnant again.... I told him I've just gained some weight since last year and am trying to loose it now. What a blow...That just really reinforced to me that I really need to work my but off and loose weight!
So, here are the Stats:
Weight- 171 (lost 1 lbs this week!)
Bust- 41 in.
Waist- 42 in.
Hips- 41 in.
Right Thigh- 24.5
Left Thigh- 24.5
Right Arm- 13.5
Left Arm- 13.5
This weeks goals:
- Keep drinking lots of water
- Keep eating better (NO MORE CAKE)
- Start meal planning
- Keep exercising more (Even if I am a bit sore)
Congratulations to Rita @lovelyritaann for being the Sista of the Week!