Monday, July 16, 2012

Week 1 ChaLEAN Extreme



Monday I started  my new program ChaLean Extreme! This program is really different from what I am normally used to with all my cardio from Turbo Fire, but I love it. It really is a change in pace because Chalene Johnson wants you to lift slow, and I mean slow. She is so motivating telling you that you CAN DO IT, that we are building muscle and MUSCLE BURNS FAT! There were a few times where I pick a weight that was either to heavy or to light. I wrote down the amount of weight I was using on my calendar and will get the right ones next week.

Let me tell you my whole body is sore, but it's the good sore of building muscle! Call me crazy, but I really do love the feeling of being sore. In my mind the feeling of sore means that I know this is working.

My goal with ChaLEAN Extreme is to get down to 125 and get a flat tummy!

July 9, 2012
Weight: 135.8
R Arm: 10.5
L Arm: 10.5
Waist: 32
R Thigh: 20.5
L Thigh: 20.5
Chest: 35
Abductors: 21.5
Body Fat: 27.6

Here are my BEFORE Pics




Results for Week 1

July 16, 2012

Weight: 132
R Arm: 10
L Arm: 10
Waist: 31
R Thigh: 20.5
L Thigh: 20.5
Chest: 35
Abductors: 21

Can you believe that?!?!?!? I SHREDDED 3.8 pounds AND down 3 INCHES!!! CRAZY!!!  So that IS proof that MUSCLE really BURNS FAT!! I am honestly so glad I decided to switch things up and do some weight lifting instead of all my cardio! Stay tuned for next weeks results!!



Carrie Symes is a Fitness Coach who strives to help others by giving hope and support to those that are dissatisfied with their current situation. Whether you are lacking physically, emotionally, financially, or nutritionally she is here to help you see REAL RESULTS!

No comments: