Friday, July 6, 2012

Getting Extreme!!

So excited for Monday to come!!! Why is that, well I will be starting ChaLEAN Extreme!! So what is ChaLEAN Extreme you may ask it is a body-sculpting program designed to help you lose up to 60 percent of your body fat in just three months, and see visible results every 30 days. It uses resistance training to increase lean muscle mass, which has been proven to burn calories and raise your metabolism. The result is a 
lean, firm, well-toned physique.

You may already know that I personally LOVE Turbo Fire, it is truly my soul-mate workout for sure. Well, Chalene Johnson is also the creator of ChaLEAN Extreme. She is an amazing and motivating fitness leader and I love her!

There are 3 Phases to this program. The first is the Burn Phase. This is where I will start lifting weights so that I jump start my metabolism. The next is the Push Phase and I WILL LIFT HEAVY weights so that I will build that muscle to burn the fat. The last one will be the Lean Phase where new moves will be introduced to me! 



Are you ready to go EXTREME??? I am and cannot wait!!


Carrie Symes is a Fitness Coach who strives to help others by giving hope and support to those that are dissatisfied with their current situation. Whether you are lacking physically, emotionally, financially, or nutritionally she is here to help you see REAL RESULTS!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Enjoy & have fun!

Sarah